In reference to your application / interview with Workforce Management Centre, you are required to download, print and complete the forms in the links below (You are however, required to present your credentials along with the duly completed forms).
Kindly take note of the following important information:
1. When coming for documentation, you are to come along with the following items:
1. Kindly note that you cannot use the same person as both a guarantor and a referee
2. A Guarantor must be any of the categories of people listed on the Guarantor Form
3. There are 2 types of Guarantor Form, (Guarantor Form A & Guarantor Form B) you are to download only the type that fits the job you are being considered for. Download Guarantor Form B only if you applied for 'Artisan' Roles
Please see the links below to download all the required forms. You can copy and paste the link into your address bar or click the link to download the documents which you must duly complete and bring to our office at the time you will be invited.
File 1: Employee Application Form
File 2: Oath of Confidentiality Form
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/Oath of Confidentiality.pdf
File 3: Guarantor Form A (Print 2 copies) // e.g. DSA, Tellers, Business Bankers, Call Centres, Secretary...etc
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/WFMC Guarantor form.pdf
File 4: Guarantor Form B (Artisans only) (Print 2 copies) // e.g Generator Operation, Telephone Operator, Plumber, Driver, Cook...etc.
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/Guarantors Undertaking Form 2B.pdf
File 5: Bond of Secrecy Form
File 6: ID Card Form
File 7: ID Card Form for Stanbic Bank
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/Stanbic Staff ID Card Form.pdf
File 8: HMO Form (Kindly print only one form based on your choice)
File 9: CIBN CODE OF CONDUCT - Kindly download, read and complete the form on page 56
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/CIBN CODE OF CONDUCT FINAL.pdf
File 10: Onboarding Form
File 11: Declaration Undertaking Form
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/DECLARATION UNDERTAKING FORM.pdf
File 12: PEM Questionnaire
http://www.wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/WFMC - PEM Questionnaire.pdf
2. Remember to get the full details and other requirements listed below from your two guarantors and attach them to each guarantor forms.
a. Passport photograph ( with Guarantor's name and signature at the back)
b. Standard ID Card (photocopy of International Passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License) with Guarantor's signature at the back
c. Guarantor's Workplace/company's ID card. (signed at the back)
Please note that the Guarantors must sign and write their names at the back of their passport photograph and sign at the back of the photocopy of the ID cards and complimentary cards
Only candidates with complete documentation will be considered for employment.
If you have any question or in need of any clarification, kindly call 08024782041 or 08086813137
You are expected to come with copies of all documents as there will be no room for candidates to make photocopies at the centre.
Workforce Outsourcing Solutions